I shall make the effort to blog everyday, because somebody wants me to update.
Anyway, I had a random thought.
I want to have a living funeral. I heard of it somewhere before, but I cannot recall.
I want to see my funeral, if I have one, taking place. Because, what's the point of having a funeral, when the person you are mourning for is not there to witness it anymore?
When I am dead, I want to disappear. Like my mother or brother, I don't need a funeral after my death. And maybe, people should take all available organs from me. At least I am useful, if not in life, then in death.
---
I've been thinking whether or not I should go for bike hike, because I don't want to be an unnecessary burden to people.
Perhaps it was a joke, but I'd rather avoid the risks.
---
Lydia said that Jade said to expect more guys staying over.
Fuckshit? I asked for the people interested to tell me. And so far, what did I get?
JQ, Liwen, Lydia, Yixi, Jade, and no one else.
And all of a sudden, I am to expect more people than indicated in the list?
In case it isn't obvious enough, I need to account to my parents. It's not a I-want-to-come-I-come, I-want-to-go-I-go thing.
It's not as if there wasn't sufficient time.
:D Nevermind.
---
Wrong body, wrong mind, wrong soul.